- Dennis Kucinich flies coach
- Virgin Atlantic has very attractive flight attendants
- 8 hours seems a lot longer when confined to a small chair
- In-flight movies generally aren’t very good, but Tetris was/is a highly underrated video game
- British accents make people sound like they’re either being extremely proper, or just mocking me
- Flashing “Deuces” is a double “F-You!” over here and not the standard “peace dawg” that it is back in the states. Evidently not the most polite way to greet someone.
- “On Holiday” = “On Vacation”, interesting.
- Everything is smaller. The cars, the roads, the fences, the people etc.
- Oxford handles snow better than the DC Metro area does, without so much as a plow it seems.
- Public transportation is immensely better, more efficient, and easier to use.
- Beer is served just above room temperature here, yet tastes better.